

Well ya'll have been asking and here they are........... the pics of some of my FO's. Most are sox that I have adapted the Sherman Sock ToeUp Method. ( I hope the link works)... and without further ado... I give you "SOX"



And now for some non-sock stuff...

These are all knit with either KP's gloss or Andean Treasure. The hat and wonkywrist rockette are knit with "Frog Tree's" 100% worsted weight alpaca.
O and sorry about the double post of the purple sox. That wasn't supposed to be that way ya know. I have been busy busy busy making gifts for my kids and loved ones this year and I only have like 8 days left. Sheesh!!! But I hope to have em all done before the big day.




3 comments:
love the socks!!! I really like the looks of the rose colored ones.
Nice socks.
MEUS PARABÉNS ... ESSES TRABALHOS SÃO MUITO LINDOS.. ADORO CHAPEU...
SO QUE AQUI NÃO FAZ TANTO FRIO,, EM SÃO PAULO BRASIL.. ABRAÇOS CRYSTAL
Post a Comment