Friday, June 8, 2007

Ahh, the Joys of Tryin to Figure It All Out.

Awww, the joy of writing patterns, sheesh. No one told me it was just such a pain in the ol' tuckus. O well, the urge is just too overpowering to ignore though (ya'll understand that). So far I have three patterns that I actually took the time to write down. Well, two are written down and the third is just a bunch of scribbles at this point. One is a "Shawl Collared Shrug" and another is "Cables and Shells Drawstring Tote" (it's crocheted by the way). The third is a (I think I'll call it...)"Sunshine Lace Halter Top". Whaduya think?
Man people, I have a whole lotta stash I have to get rid of here. Any ideas would be good. Sorry guys, I am not totally enamored with afghans. I'll leave those to the experts. I love getting them I just am not totally thrilled about doing them. LOL!!!
But that's ok. Each of us is addicted to a different form of our drug of choice "yarn". If you wanna leave a link to your fav yarn site hangout, that would be great. I do ask that it be blogs n such n not vendor spots. Well enough for one day, gotta finish that halter top ya know n get it all written down. (Dang where did I hide that tapestry needle, sheesh, I swear, sometimes gettin old sux.)

No comments: