Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Workin on More Stuff


Well dang, I got the baby sundress done. Now I just have to see if it's ok for me to post it because I was inspired by a lace pattern on http://www.knitting-and.com/. It's the "double rose leaf lace" It sure did turn out kewl. I will post pics as soon as I get them downloaded from the camera. Mechelle sure does look cute in her new little dress (she's almost two now).

I am now working on a tank top for one of the other girls, Dani. She's sorta into goth and metal music. (can't say I blame her I like my music with a little menace to it). So I think I found the perfect lace pattern for her. It's a "skull and crossbones" lace pattern I also found at knitting-and. It'll be kewl when I get it done. I hope I can get permission to at least link to the lace pattern for the tank top. If not though, I will post a pic of it on my daughter and get to work on more stuff.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi,

What a cute little dress for sweetie.