
Well dang, ya'll!!!
Do I have a surprise for ya'll!!!
I got a new toy yesterday!!! Well dang, ya know hubby got his n now I needed to get my own ya know.
Here's a pic of it. Gonna go n have fun!!!!!!!!
As a wise woman once said..... "Keep the rubber side down, the shiny side up and the points to the yarn!!"

8 comments:
She sure looks sweet. And you are just a giant grin- good on ya.
safe travels
Woohooo look at you!! I Hope you have a great time on it which I know you will...be safe : )
I think that back seat needs a knitted seat cozy. ;)
you've been memed! :op go check my blog to get the explination!
xoxo,
Julie
Hey Jackie, check my blog...you've been memed : )
You can thank Dustina and Julie.
Sorry, I meant Tami!
Tami, you have been tagged for Me AtoZ : )
miss reading about your adventures... please post soon :)
Post a Comment